"VERINO "FOCUS" show " at Le Grand Point Virgule, Paris

Title:- "VERINO “FOCUS” show " at Le Grand Point Virgule, Paris

Venue:- Le Grand Point Virgule, Rue de l’Arrivée, 8BIS, 75015, Paris, Ile-de-France, France

Show Name:- "VERINO “FOCUS” show " at Le Grand Point Virgule, Paris

Host:- VERINO "FOCUS and Le Grand Point Virgule, Paris

Artists:- VERINO "FOCUS

Date & Time:- Thursday 23rd Sept, 2021 at 12am onwards

Show Description:-

VERINO "FOCUS"A promising recruit in high-level humour, he proved himself for 3 years in the legendary Comedy Club training center of the Paris Stand Up: the Paname Art Café. A great enthusiast, he also made CliqueTV his playground where he presents his own show "Solo with Sulo “. He invites comedy teammates to tell, in conversation, their profession and their careers. His actions inspired him to write his first show Champion, where he will tell you about his journey full of pitfalls and crazy strokes (especially). Technical, stealthy, skilful: he makes laughs at all the valves. Come and admire this rising star in action! FOCUS [?f?? k?s]N.m. - Latin focus: focus, point where many things converge. ? Pictured: focus.? Cognitive linguistics: the point on which attention is focused. You’ll tell me what you think but I think it’s also a good title for a stand-up show… FOCUS is simple, aware of the world in which we live and focused to get out the best funniest. Focus is my 3rd show. Did you know: Vérino triumphed in Paris and toured with more than 500 performances with his previous show. It has nearly 90 million views on Youtube.Presse: “He sets the bar very high in the one man show category.” Le Parisien “From the high-flying stand up.” Le Figaro “The iconic comedian of his generation.” The Obs “One of the strongest comedians of the current scene.” GQ” Charisma, precision, improvisational talent, rhythm. It’s all fun! Telerama//////

URL:- Tickets to VERINO - FOCUS, Thursday, September 23, 2021, 12:00 AM, in Le Grand Point Virgule - on Ticketeria.fr € Free