"Undateable" - English Comedy/Dating Stories

Buy tickets for “Undateable” - English Comedy/Dating Stories

Venue:

Shebeen - International Pub, Lerchenfelderstrasse 45 1070 Vienna, Austria

Show Name:

“Undateable” - English Comedy/Dating Stories

Host:

Shebeen - International Pub, Reginald Bärris Comedy and Vienna Chuckles - Comedy For Expats

Artists:

Date & Time:

NOV 12 AT 2:30 AM – NOV 12 AT 5 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄! “𝗩𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀 - 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘀” 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼: ❤𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚💔

From the romantic, to the cringe, to the outright insane–we’ve all had those dates that we’re not proud of (but we also don’t full regret 😅). When dating goes well, it can be great–but when it goes bad…well at least we get to look back and laugh about it!

Tonight’s show features American stand-up comedian (and TikTok “star”) REGINALD BÄRRIS, as he finds the humor through all the trials and tribulations of modern dating! Reginald’s sold out shows in 20+ countries across Europe!

𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻: 19:30
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀: 20:00
𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆: 12€ Online / 15€ Door Price / 10€ Student ID
𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀: http://UndateableNovember.eventbrite.com

Or you can get a 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧 by joining our 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗼𝗻 at the VIP Tier: www.patreon.com/TheReginaldBarris

Pre-sale Ticket holders can skip to the front of the line to check in and get first pick at seats. Tables cannot be reserved in advance. Tickets are available at the door once pre-sale ticket holders have been admitted.

★★★★★ - 𝟱 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀!
“We had a blast!! Thanks so much, will look for ya again!”

• Sonia in Salzburg 🇦🇹
    “Just saw your show and wanted to say how amazing it was. We hope you make it to the states touring!”
    -Jordana in Wiesbaden 🇩🇪
    “Reginald Bärris has quickly become one of my favorite comics and I’m glad I finally got to see a full show!”
    -Brandon in Martinez 🇺🇸

Buy tickets for this events now: