Date & Time:

FRIDAY, JANUARY 6, 2023 AT 3 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

Open Mic Night with Kraków Standup Comedy :microphone:
Standup Comedy in English every Thursday at Szpitalna 1
:date: Thursday 5th January
:round_pushpin: Szpitalna 1
:clock3: 20:00
:tickets: 10zł entry (Cash only) Available on the door.
Happy New Year! We are shaking things up for 2023! :sparkles:
Join us for our brand new show every Thursday at Szpitalna 1.
Every Thursday we will be hosting our Open Mic night, with after party on every week.
Each person who performs has up to 5 mins on stage, and gets a free beer :beer:

:loudspeaker::loudspeaker: ATTENTION COMICS:
If you would like to perform on stage, just post “spot please” in the EVENT DISCUSSION; the closing date to be eligible for a place in the lineup will be published on Tuesday 3rd January. Spots are limited and we will post the names of the comics who made the final cut on Saturday. To ensure variety and our audience’s experience, COMICS WILL BE SELECTED solely at the discretion of Kraków Standup Comedy.
To secure your spot, please arrive no later than 19:30; after this time spots will be open to people on the WAITING LIST and WALK-INS. Please note sending us a direct message does not guarantee a spot, as we ONLY TAKE SIGNUPS from the event page itself

Comedy FAQs - Some questions we get asked a lot :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:
:question:Can I sign up to perform if I have never been on stage?
Absolutely! This is our Open Mic night, we encourage new people to give it a go.
:question:What is an Open Mic night?
Open Mic night is where anyone can sign up to perform stand up for up to 5 mins. We ask people to sign up in advance due to the high demand of limited stage time. Open Mic nights are an opportunity for new people to try stand up and for experienced comedians to trial new jokes.
:question:Will it be funny?
Of course, embrace it. Have fun! We have an experienced host making sure you stay entertained all night.
:question:What time does the show finish?
We try to finish the show around 22:00/22:15.
:question:Can I buy tickets online or by card?
For Open Mic nights we charge entry on the door by cash.
:question:Do I have to sit in the front?
No, but only boring people sit in the back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Have questions or want some help with preparing to perform? Message us!

Buy tickets for this events now: Standup Comedy in English - Open Mic Night @ Szpitalna 1