Show Name:

Quip Shed Comedy Evening

Host:

Linden House Riverside

Artists:

Date & Time:

DEC 2 AT 4 AM – DEC 2 AT 6 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

Quip Shed Comedy continues to host its monthly comedy gig at Linden House in Hammersmith on the first Thursday of every month.
For our December show, we have an incredible line-up, featuring Esther Manito, Ahir Shah, Blake AJ, host Jamie Allerton, and headliner Andrew Maxwell!
Our opener, Esther Manito, is an Arab Essex girl who will challenge every single preconception of what that means. Esther has supported Alan Davies, Shaparak Khorsandi, Sindhu Vee, Jason Mansford, Jo Brand and Al Murray.
Esther’s TV credits include The Stand-Up Sketch Show and Live At The Apollo, and she can also be heard on Russel Kane’s Evil Genius, co-hosting Radio 4 Extra’s Newsjack Unplugged, Drunk Women Solving Crime, Russell Kane’s Boys Don’t Cry and the BBC New Comedy Awards.
Ahir Shah is a double Edinburgh Comedy Award ‘Best Show’ nominee and one of the fastest-rising comedians of his generation.
Ahir has appeared on Live At The Apollo, The Now Show, Stand Up Central, Have I Got News For You, Frankie Boyle’s New World Order, Mock the Week, The Mash Report/Late Night Mash, Guessable, Rob Beckett’s Undeniable and Catastrophe.
Ahir’s 2019 show, ‘Dots’, completely sold out at the Edinburgh Fringe and toured the UK ahead of an international release on US streaming platform HBO Max.
Blake AJ is a regular at London’s top comedy clubs and was a runner-up at the Hackney Empire’s ‘New Act of the Year’.
Renowned for his cutting edge comedy and intrepid social commentary, our headliner, Andrew Maxwell, has appeared on I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! and is the recognisable voice of MTV’s hit show Ex On The Beach.
TV credits include QI, Live At The Apollo, Have I Got News For You, Celebrity Juice, and Mock The Week, to name but a few. Andrew has also had many sell-out shows at the Edinburgh Fringe and performed alongside Eddie Izzard, Chevy Chase, Dylan Moran, Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock.
We cannot wait to see you there!

Buy tickets for this events now: Quip Shed Comedy Evening