Show Name:

Pimp My Jokes: Interactive Standup Comedy in English Mondays Friedrichshain

Host:

Comedy in English Berlin, Süss. War Gestern and Adults ONLY Comedy

Artists:

Date & Time:

JAN 3, 2023 AT 3 AM – JAN 3, 2023 AT 5:30 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

Ever wonder how comedians come up with jokes? How messed up they are? Well here’s your chance to see some of Europe’s best English language comedians develop their material!
Four comedians bring their best new ideas and together riff on them to pimp them up into banging jokes or abandon them at the scrapyard. Either way it’ll be hilarious! And guess what, you get to join in! Does that joke needs a revolving plasma TV fireplace? In the first half, the comedians do sets, working on their newer material which might be focused in on in the second half writers’ room.
Gear up for wild ride into the comedy process to pimp some jokes.
Entry: FREE
Doors 8:00pm
Show 8:30pm
Intermission 9:30 - 9:40pm
Show end 10:30pm
Reservations will be held until 8:20pm and then it’s first in first served.
This is a donation based show, so consider giving handsomely as comedy needs friends.
Recommended donation 7-10€
YOUR HOST:
ANNA BEROS (AUS)
Anna’s a Kiwi born, Melbourne raised, Berlin based stand-up comedian, writer and podcaster. She’s written for Comedy Central DE, has a weekly podcast, Adults ONLY Comedy Berlin, opened the Hamburg International Comedy Festival 2021 and hosted for the Berlin New Standup Award 2022. She produces and hosts After Party Comedy, Punch Up Comedy, Pimp My Jokes, Doener Comedy, Adults ONLY Comedy Open Mics and Glory Hole Comedy. Anna turns pain into laughter and shame into solidarity. High energy, filthy, wholesome, hilarious.
https//linktr.ee/afberos

IG @afberos

GUEST COMEDIANS: TBC updated on instagram stories @adultsonlycomedyberlin

Buy tickets for this events now: Pimp My Jokes: Interactive Standup Comedy in English Mondays Friedrichshain