"Laughing Gas" - American Stand-up Comedy | January 6, 2023

Buy tickets for:
“Laughing Gas” - American Stand-up Comedy | January 6, 2023

Venue:

Shebeen - International Pub

Show Name:

“Laughing Gas” - American Stand-up Comedy | January 6, 2023

Host:

Shebeen - International Pub, Wiener Comedy , Vienna Chuckles - Comedy For Expats and Reginald Bärris Comedy

Artists:

Date & Time:

JAN 7, 2023 AT 2:30 AM – JAN 7, 2023 AT 5 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

“𝗩𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀 - 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘀” 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗕ä𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀!
REGINALD BÄRRIS is an American stand-up comedian who offers a unique perspective as he blends cynicism and silliness to effortlessly deliver his densely packed punchlines. “LAUGHING GAS” is hilarious mix of all the other shows, giving you a little taste of all the flavors we have to offer!
One of the fastest rising up-and-comers in continental Europe, Reginald is quickly making a name for himself in international circuit. Since appearing on the scene in 2016, he has been the opening act for comedy legend Russell Peters, performed at several major international festivals (Sziget Festival, Utrecht International Comedy Festival, and more), and headlined 60+ cities in more than 20 countries across Europe!

𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻: 19:30
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀: 20:00
𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆: 15€ Online / 18€ Door Price / 13€ Student ID (incl. VAT)
𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀: http://LaughingGasJanuary.eventbrite.com
Or you can get a 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧 by joining our 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗼𝗻 at the VIP Tier: Reginald Bärris | creating Stand-up Comedy | Patreon

Pre-sale Ticket holders can skip to the front of the line to check in and get first pick at seats. Tables cannot be reserved in advance. Tickets are available at the door once pre-sale ticket holders have been admitted.

★★★★★ - 𝟱 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀!
“We had a blast!! Thanks so much, will look for ya again!”

• Sonia in Salzburg :austria:
    “Just saw your show and wanted to say how amazing it was. We hope you make it to the states touring!”
    -Jordana in Wiesbaden :de:
    “Reginald Bärris has quickly become one of my favorite comics and I’m glad I finally got to see a full show!”
    -Brandon in Martinez :us:

Buy tickets for this events now: "Laughing Gas" - American Stand-up Comedy