Host:

Alexela Kontserdimaja

Artists:

Tallinn

Date & Time:

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2022 AT 11 PM – 1 AM UTC+07

Show Description:

MAY 2022 UPDATE

Due to the improving situation for travel, the John Cleese “Last Time to See Me Before I Die” shows have been moved FORWARD to Sept 12th & 13th 2022.

We deeply apologise for the confusion around the multiple date changes for this show. Previously we had scheduled these events for Sept 2023 out of an abundance of caution. However, with the opportunity opening up for Sept 2022 it is our hope that you will all be enthusiastic to see John perform sooner, rather than later.

John is performing 2 shows in Tallinn. If you had a ticket for the first night, then you are automatically moved to Sept 12th 2022. If you had a ticket for the second night, then your ticket is now valid for Sept 13th 2022.

If the new dates do not suit you, then you are welcome to apply for a refund. Please find details at www.comedyestonia.com/johncleese The deadline for ticket refunds is June 16th, 2022.

If you have any further questions about the event please email [email protected]

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all in Sept 2022 for this show

Louis Zezeran
Comedy Estonia

“Last Time To See Me Before I Die”

John Cleese is known worldwide for his black British humor, and that his last tour is called “Last Time To See Me Before I Die” should not have been a shock, but it is still something very nostalgic about it. However, the tour has been for over 5 years and that is quite reassuring because he has no reason to give up yet.

He is of course well known as the longest surviving member of Monty Python, and not least from the television series “Fawlty Towers”, but not rare, he is also referred to as the modern comedy godfather. Now he is 80, and even though he intends to retire with this tour, he is sharp as never before, both in humor and social criticism. Black comedy is not complete without going beyond friends and family, but this time he is even more focused.

The previous Europe tour sold out in a glance and received brilliant critics, and now the European fans of Cleese and Monty Python finally get the chance to see him one last time (again).

Without shouting too much, the show ends with both a solemn and very unusual funeral speech to himself at the same time. It’s possibly the last time one can see him live on a scene, but considering his mother was 101 years old and his unbeatable stamina, I do not think that speech is relevant yet.

John Cleese – “Last Time to See Me Before I Die”

18:00 Doors to the lobby
18:30 Doors to the hall
19:00 Showtime
19:45 Interval
21:00 Show end

The show is presented entirely in English

URL: