Show Name:

Jason Manford: Like Me

Host:

Ulster Hall

Artists:

Date & Time:

JUN 24 AT 2:30 AM – JUN 24 AT 5 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

He’s back! It’s been a busy few years for Jason since his last smash-hit stand up show but fans of his Absolute Radio show will know this nationally acclaimed comedian hasn’t changed a bit. ‘Like Me’ is Jason’s latest comic offering set to hit the road, and is sure to be ‘𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝘆’ (The Guardian) mixed with ‘𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱’ (Mail on Sunday).

Jason said: “After the fun we had on my last tour ‘Muddle Class’, I’m excited to get back on the road with my new stand up show, ‘Like Me’. In these trying times it’s always important to be able to get away for a couple of hours and exercise the old chuckle muscle! So I’m coming to a venue near you in 2021 so we can have a good laugh together. See you then.”

‘𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 & 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵’ (BBC One), ‘𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 (ITV1), ‘𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘒𝘪𝘥 𝘋𝘰?’ (ITV1), ‘𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴’ (ITV1), ‘𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩’ (BBC One), ‘8 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 10 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘴’ (Channel 4), ‘𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸’ (ITV1), ‘𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮’ (ITV1), ‘𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰’ (BBC One), ‘𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘎𝘰𝘵 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘠𝘰𝘶’ (BBC One), 𝘘𝘐 (BBC Two) and ‘𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦’ (ITV1) have all helped establish Jason as a nationally known comic.

✭✭✭✭ “𝗘𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴” Evening Standard

✭✭✭✭ “𝗛𝗲’𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗱-𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗽 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻’𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲” Daily Telegraph

“𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆” The Sunday Times

“𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱, 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁, 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼.” The Times

“𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱-𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗹𝗱-𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.” The Guardian

“…𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄” Manchester Evening News

URL:

(5) Jason Manford: Like Me | Facebook