Show Name:

Improv for Actors Level 2 Full-Day Workshop

Host:

Collabor8te: Workspace & Meetings

Artists:

Date & Time:

SUNDAY, JUNE 5, 2022 AT 5 PM – 1 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

We are so excited to be able to offer our Improv for Actors program in Glasgow!

In this 10am-6pm workshop we’ll use improv techniques to work on character building, emotional choices, and commitment to given circumstances.

This 8 hour workshop is only £60, £50 concession.

Anubis Improv was founded in New Orleans in 2018 by David Hamilton. David graduated from the improv program at Two Friends Improv, as well as both the improv and sketch programs at The New Movement, where, from 2014-2018, he served as co-conservatory director, tech director, building manager, and improv teacher and coach. He is a member of the film collective Windbreaker and performs improv with the duo troupe Kinross Kasunick, who recently performed at the Edinburgh International Improv Fest.

The Improv for Actors program has been running succesfully at The Working Actors’ Studio in New Orleans since 2019.

We are asking that all students be vaccinated against COVID-19 or be willing to test the day of the workshop.

More information and registration can be found at http://anubisimprov.com/actors/

Student Feedback:

“My favorite part about this type of coursework is that it trains you to be more instinctive. In acting, you can allow yourself to overthink too much. This coursework will help you break the habits that prevent your confidence from coming out in your performance.” - Maria

“David, you are one of the most compassionate teachers I’ve ever had. I truly felt like you had our backs and I learned so much. I would recommend this class to anyone!” - Nicole B.

URL:

(7) Improv for Actors Level 2 Full-Day Workshop | Facebook