Hal Cruttenden: It’s Best You Hear It From Me (Preview)

Title:

Buy tickets for Hal Cruttenden: It’s Best You Hear It From Me (Preview)

Venue:

6 St Peters Square LS9 8AH Leeds, UK

Show Name:

Host:

The Wardrobe Leeds

Artists:

Date & Time:

TUESDAY, JULY 12, 2022 AT 2:15 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

After 21 years and 224 days Hal’s back being single. But it’s all going to be fine. Instead of getting the therapy he clearly needs, he’s made a cracking show about it.

He’s lost enough weight to almost get his wedding ring off and, while he may be flying solo, he’s far from alone; he’s got his grown-up daughters, his dogs and his divorce lawyer.

Hal, and his soon to be ex-wife Dawn, are part of the surge in ‘grey’ divorces. His hair certainly is and hers changes colour so often that she’s not quite sure. But this show isn’t just for those who’ve been through divorce and single people who need cheering up. It’s also for blissfully happy couples who can’t imagine that their marriage will fail and that smug look will be wiped off their face.

This show not only makes you laugh but gives hope and a shared experience to the 42% of the population that get divorced in the UK - just don’t tell them that 60% of 2nd marriages end in divorce too!
So make a date to see a show from a man who hasn’t had a date since 1999 when conversation revolved around the twist in ‘The Sixth Sense’, ‘will the Millennium Bug kill us’ and 'isn’t that Boris guy funny on ‘Have I Got New For You’.

*TV, Radio Credits and press quotes
He has hosted The Rugby’s On on BT Sport with Ugo Monye. Hal has made several appearances on ‘Live at the Apollo’ (BBC1 & 2), ‘Have I Got News For You’ (BBC1), ‘The Royal Variety Performance’ (ITV1), ‘Would I Lie To You’ (BBC1) ‘The One Show’ (BBC1), ‘The Great British Bake Off: An Extra Slice’ (BBC2 & Channel 4) and ‘The Apprentice: You’re Fired’ (BBC2).
TV also includes ‘Richard Osman’s House of Games’ (BBC2), ‘Mock the Week’ (BBC2), ‘Guessable’ (Comedy Central), ‘Celebrity Mastermind’ (BBC1), ‘Celebrity Chase (ITV1), ‘The Wright Stuff’ (Channel 5), ‘Edinburgh Comedy Fest Live’ (BBC3), ‘The Melbourne Comedy Festival Gala’ (Channel 10 Australia), ‘Just For Laughs Gala’ (CBC Canada), and ‘Celebrity Tipping Point’ (ITV1).

'He had the audience in stitches’
★★★★★
DAILY RECORD
‘Clearly on top form, Cruttenden consistently delivers full on laughs’
★★★★★
EDINBURGH EVENING NEWS
‘The funniest he’s ever been”
★★★★
THE TIMES
‘Go and see Hal Cruttenden, he’s got something to say and he’ll make you laugh; a lot.’
★★★★★
DAILY MIRROR
‘Naturally funny…challenging and provocative’
★★★★
DAILY TELEGRAPH
“An intelligent, laugh-packed show.”
★★★★
EVENING STANDARD
“An absolute joy to watch…fabulous”
★★★★
SCOTSMAN
‘As close to flawless as you could wish for.’