Expat Problems- English Stand-up Comedy

Buy tickets for “Expat Problems” - English Stand-up Comedy

Venue:

Lerchenfelderstrasse 45 1070 Vienna, Austria

Show Name:

“Expat Problems” - English Stand-up Comedy

Host:

Shebeen - International Pub, Reginald Bärris Comedy, Vienna Chuckles - Comedy For Expats

Artists:

Date & Time:

OCT 29 AT 1:30 AM – OCT 29 AT 4 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

“𝗩𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀 - 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘀” 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗮𝘁 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲!

Traveling the world is a life-changing experience! We don’t need to convince you how great it can be–the sun, the sand, the drinks! But what about when living abroad…𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴? As they say: “The worst decisions make the best stories”–and we can’t wait to share stories with you!

Tonight’s show features American stand-up comedian (and TikTok “star”) REGINALD BÄRRIS. Having traveled the world and sold out shows in 20+ countries, Bärris has more than his fair share of “road stories.” Whether it’s getting robbed in Egypt, drinking the wrong water in the Amazon, or even getting stranded in Transdanubia (it might as well be it’s own country 😅), there’s sure to be topics that everyone who’s ever traveled can relate to!

𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻: 19:30
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀: 20:00
𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆: 12€ Online / 15€ Door Price / 10€ Student ID
𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘀: http://ExpatProblemsOctober.eventbrite.com

Or you can get a 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧 by joining our 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗼𝗻 at the VIP Tier: www.patreon.com/TheReginaldBarris

Pre-sale Ticket holders can skip to the front of the line to check in and get first pick at seats. Tables cannot be reserved in advance. Tickets are available at the door once pre-sale ticket holders have been admitted.

★★★★★ - 𝟱 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀!
“We had a blast!! Thanks so much, will look for ya again!”

• Sonia in Salzburg 🇦🇹
    “Just saw your show and wanted to say how amazing it was. We hope you make it to the states touring!”
    -Jordana in Wiesbaden 🇩🇪
    “Reginald Bärris has quickly become one of my favorite comics and I’m glad I finally got to see a full show!”
    -Brandon in Martinez

Buy tickets for this events now: