Date & Time:

FEB 16 AT 1 AM – FEB 16 AT 3 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

*10% if you tag a friend then follow on instagram
*20% if you subscribe and click the bell on my Youtube Channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmFvH5bL4sUerU76Nr2f8A
*message me on IG for the code @dragoscomedy

DOORS OPEN 8 - SHOW STARTS 830
This show is called Hungry Hungry Dragon - show has been performed to sold out audiences in Copenhagen last year.

With over 500 reviews from over 30 countries: Hungry Hungry Dragon is a show that appeals to a global minded audience.

The success of the show has garnered world class attention - earning Dragos the European opener role for 5 time Grammy nominated comedian Jim Gaffigan.

Having started off in Singapore , Dragos touches on:

• language barriers
  • cultural identity in a global world
  • emotional limitations and
  • religious pressures
  • East European culture

Come check out the show that has been described as:

"super fun and very educational” - Daniela, Lausanne
“Elegant and funny. It’s a rare case.” - Albina, Bonn
“lovely and definitely relatable to any global citizen out there!” -Beena, Morocco
“The show in Munich was brilliant- insightful, contextual and downright hilarious! “ - Alysha, Munich
“cross cultural perspectives handled with care and humour are so so needed in our world”- Susanne, Copenhagen
“the perfect mix of multicultural comedy, dark humour and crowd work” - Michael, Rotterdam

Frequently Asked Questions!

Q: Who is Dragos?
A: A citizen of the world that appeals to an international minded crowd, Dragos is a Romanian standup comedian who started his comedy journey in the wonderful country of Singapore, one of the most vibrant standup scenes in Asia!
Based out of Berlin - Dragos is one the first Comedians in Europe to write and perform material exclusively for Europe in English

Q: What kind of comedy is it?
A: The comedy has been described as Cute but Dark and focused on culture, emotional trouble, and emotional limitations.

Q: What language is this show in?
A: The show is fully in English

Q: Is someone going on me if I sit in front?
A: No, the show is very friendly

Q: Is it vulgar comedy?
A: Dragos’s comedy is more cultural in nature and focuses on differences between European cultures, it is not vulgar.

Q: Where has Dragos performed?
A: Over 30 countries around the world and more than 50 cities in Europe.

Q: What can I expect to learn at this show?
A: Hungry Hungry Dragon is a show that documents Dragos’s journey through the world from Romanian to UK to Japan, Singapore, Estonia and Germany so you can expect to learn a bit about tall the places and with the show receiving more then 240 reviews you can expect it to be a cultural experience.

Q: Can I bring my dog to the show?
A: 100% YES 🙂

Q:How can I get a discount ?
A: Ask me for the code on my Instagram @dragoscomedy

URL: