Comedy Knights: 5how Me The Funny!

Title:- Comedy Knights: 5how Me The Funny!

Venue:- Teatru Salesjan, Sliema

Show Name:- Comedy Knights: 5how Me The Funny!

Host:- Teatru Salesjan/Comedy Knights

Artists:- Claire Mifsud/Pierre P. Vella/Maria-Christina Friggieri

Date & Time:- 26.12.2017 - 14.01.2018 at 8PM onwards

Show Description:- More Christmas Comedy is on The way as The Comedy Knights return with their new hilarious show: Comedy Knights: 5HOW ME THE FUNNNY!
Get ready to have yourself a FUNNY little Christmas!

Following the MASSIVE success of last year’s show The Comedy Knights Three Times Funnier, the Lords and Ladies are coming back with this year’s festive season special: Comedy Knights: 5HOW ME THE FUNNNY! powered by XFM.

All your favourite members of this hilarious cast are returning to Teatru Salesjan this christmas Season for more manic mayhem giving us a rundown of The Good and The Bad of 2017 in a way only the Comedy Knights know how! Join Chris Dingli, Marc Cabourdin, Jo Caruana, Pia Zammit, Colin Fitz, Thomas Camilleri, Chantelle Micallef Grimaud and Steve Hili , as they bring to life a whole host of characters from audience favourites like the The Balluta Boys, The First Lady and the Sliema Girls, to brand new characters who are guaranteed to make you laugh your socks off!

URL:- https://www.comedyknights.com/en/events/events/19/comedy-knights-5how-me-the-funny.htm