Captain Khalid’s "Sorry For Being A Bad Date” : Live in Berlin

Host:

Cosmic Comedy Berlin

Artists:

Date & Time:

JUN 29 AT 2 AM – JUN 29 AT 4 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

Now Live in Berlin🔥🙌🏽 💪🏻

After A successful Tour with his SOLD OUT solo Franchise show “I Think I am Single 1 & 2” in more than 80+ countries across Europe, Asia and Africa, His Viral videos “Malaysia Mischief” and “My German Friends don’t get my jokes”. Captain Khalid The Tanzania’s Hamburg based international comedian is for the first time filming his new comedy special in Berlin 🏁

As seen on BBC Finance, Multi Award winning Film “The Men Who Save The World-2014”, His StoryTelling, charm, improv, wit and delivery makes Captain’s performance an Experience🔥💯

Expect a night of raw comedy, storytelling, drips of Sarcasm and definitely political incorrectness at it’s best 🐿

For EarlyBird Tickets : https://www.hamburginternationalcomedy.de/…/liveinberlin

What is said about him :

Effortlessly funny ;- TimeOut Magazine (Kuala Lumpur)

So relatable and yet so interesting, Simply hilarious - darkpebble magazine

The Africa’s Charm: The NewTimes Rwanda

Not Your Typical Comic,Impressed : The Sun, Kampala

This kid is underrated, just that : Rizal Kamal, Founder LOL Events Malaysia

Brought to you by Hamburg International Comedy, Join Us, We humbly invite you 🙌🏽

Covid 19 Regulatory :

This is a 2G+ regulated event, to access the event kindly show a proof of covid 19 of booster shot, or proof of recovery (atleast 28 days or a maximum of 6 months)
Also a negative antigen test not older than 24hrs !

REFUNDS ARE POSSIBLE INCASE OF EVENT CANCELLATION OR IF A TICKET BUYER GETS SICK !

URL:

(19) Captain Khalid’s "Sorry For Being A Bad Date” : Live in Berlin | Facebook