Show Name:

Beginners Improv Comedy Course

Host:

Liverpool Arts Bar

Artists:

Date & Time:

JAN 21 AT 3 AM – JAN 21 AT 5 AM UTC+08

Show Description:

NEW Beginners Improv Comedy Course! Starts Jan 20th 2022.

This 6 week course will develop your skills, confidence and understanding of improvised comedy.

Improvised Comedy is the art of making up comedic scenes on the fly. All scenes, dialogue and characters are made up spontaneously without a script. (It’s not as hard as you might think!)

The principles that underpin improvisation are learnable by all. More than a skill-set used only by performers and actors, improv skills are hugely transferable to every day life:

Building confidence personally, socially and professionally.
Unleashing your self-expression and creativity.
Boosting your mental health and wellbeing.
Develop spontaneity, cognitive adaptability and flexibility
Enhance work presentations & public speaking skills.
Make new friends.

Testimonial: “Doing the beginners course and drop-in sessions has been amazing. I didn’t expect that it would have enriched so much of my life, and in so many different ways, but it has. I couldn’t have anticipated that it would bring so much more motivation and gratification too. This sort of thing usually scares the shit out of me but I always feel safe and supported, and it’s a great gift to have that and to be able to achieve things in an environment that I would otherwise shy away from. Thank you so much for everything, and I look forward to learning more and playing more”.

Thurs 20th Jan - 24th Feb 7-9pm

Liverpool Arts Bar
22 Hope Street
Liverpool L1 9BY

Book here: https://www.liverpoolcomedyimprov.co.uk/book-online

URL: